Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gold's Convention in Vegas!!!






Adam and I had a great time in Las Vegas! It was a lot of work, especially for Adam....I helped to set up the pro-shop on day 2, and it was fun to see Adam at work with his team (no, I was not the featured product.....that was for protein bars!) Vegas was definitely a bit of a culture shock for me, but it was fun to experience a city that I had only known previously through movies and TV. Adam took me exploring the first day and I loved seeing the beautiful architecture of so many famous hotels! To my surprise, there is also a million great ways to have some good "clean" entertainment! At one of our dinners we had a brilliant artist paint incredible pictures to music....just when we would think "what is he painting?" he would spin the canvas and BAM, a masterpiece in only minutes! We posted one of his paintings....you will see the picture of us with the big arm in the background. Not only was this my first time in Vegas, but it was my first time meeting his team and co-workers that I hear so much about......by far the best part of the trip!

No comments: